Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this same type of timer about one year ago.My sister and friend loved it so much I wanted to get them one for Christmas.I looked everywhere but could not find it.Finally I found it on Amazon.The neat thing about this timer is that it is magnetic and can be stuck on to the fridge.This is a great product....and it makes a great gift!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Amco Digital Timer
Product Description:
This digital timer tracks both minutes and seconds, and features a memory for frequently programmed times.Its magnetic clip can be attached to your refrigerator or stove.Its spring-loaded clip could be fastened to an apron or used an an easel for standing.Whether boiling, baking or roasting, this timer is invaluable.
Want to buy Amco Digital Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment