Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The speed at which you wind affects how fast you can set this timer. Go slow and it's 10 second increments per click. Go faster and it's one minute. But if you go real fast (which I was doing) it's slow. It took me 44 winds to set it to 20 minutes. I was ready to throw it out until I discovered the secret - at the proper speed it only takes 3 turns to set it to 20 minutes. It is especially good if you use the same time over and over as it goes back to your last setting. It is not an especially loud timer.
I bought another timer at the same time, a Polder 898-95. It is a versatile, well designed timer, clock, and stop watch. It has a magnet and a neck strap. Very easy to use. No winding which is good for me. It is smaller than I had thought which is a plus.
Click Here to see more reviews about: CDN TM12-R Digital Egg timer, Pearl Red
Product Description:
CDN tm12 Digital Egg timer. The Digital egg timer is extremely versatile for use in the kitchen or around the home. With a range of 100 minutes, this timer offers the option to count up or down in minutes and seconds. You also have the ability to stop and
Want to buy CDN TM12-R Digital Egg timer, Pearl Red at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment