Taylor Digital Memory Timer 5822 Review

Taylor Digital Memory Timer 5822
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this little timer in some random drug store around where I live. I needed it to time myself while I studied and did some practice drills for classes. I got it for a few bucks assuming itd break down in a few weeks.

wow was i surprised!!! I dropped it in the shower, on the floor a gazillion times, and crushed it with all my textbooks and it STILL works

the one thing that sucks is that you can't shut it off to conserve battery, but honestly it uses so little battery it doesn't even matter

this is a great little product for the price!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Taylor Digital Memory Timer 5822

Product Description:
Since Taylor was founded by George Taylor in 1851, our motto was and has remained: Accuracy First. Taylor offers the most accurate, dependable and well designed products based on our company philosophy and heritage. Whether in our full line of thermometers or bathroom scales, we focus on the demands of the consumer. We have been in the precise measurement business for over 150 years, which is why Taylor is the brand you can trust.

Buy Now

Want to buy Taylor Digital Memory Timer 5822 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment