Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This kind of works sometimes.It is random. I put some water in a cup and it said there was no salt.Great.Then I added salt -- lots and lots of it.Used it according to directions, and it still said no salt. Later my son tried it.It worked and it seems to be working since. But I don't trust it.
If you are arthritic, don't even try to get the batteries out of the packaging.The plastic was molded around the batteries so tightly it took me a full five frustrating minutes to get them out with scissors and a knife.A simple pull strip under the batteries in the plastic would have saved lost of aggravation.
By the way, I am not illiterate - I have a BS in Chemistry and teach computer technology.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maverick Bar Chek Digital BBQ Fork
Product Description:
This ingenious electronic fork accurately indicates the doneness of cooked meat (beef, lamb, pork) and poultry (chicken and turkey). Now you can put aside any worries of under cooking chicken or overcooking beef. Simply insert the prong into the meat to measure the internal temperature. The fork can be preset for your desired doneness. When it is reached, the fork signals with a continuous beeping sound and flashing display. It also lets you know how you're coming along at a glance and helps meal planning:Features:Full size fork with stainless steel tines and built-in thermometer.Measures food temperatures in seconds.Choose your own desired doneness temperatures, or use the E-Z presets for: Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken and Turkey.Measures rare, medium rare, medium, well done or anything in between.Beeps when ready.Choice of ºC or ºF.Wipes Clean.Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Want to buy Maverick Bar Chek Digital BBQ Fork at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment