Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this kitchen timer to use with my 4-yr-old daughter to get her to finish doing things faster. She was always playing around and it would take her forever to get dressed, or brush her teeth. I thought it would be great to set a timer and tell her she had 5 minutes to get dressed, then she could see the time counting down and hear the bell when she was out of time. I chose this one because the price was right, and I didn't think I needed anything fancy. Unfortunately, it only 'dings' half of the time. The timer still counts down, and there is a sort of inconsistent ticking noise to let you know it is working. I ended up buying another better one after I saw that the concept was working for my daughter. If you were using this to time food, you would have to keep a close eye on it to make sure you noticed when it was done.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Curious Chef Orange Kitchen Timer
Product Description:
Designed specifically for your kitchen helpers Curious Chef has created a user friendly and functional line designed especially for your child. This kitchen timer has easy read to numbers, the knob turns smoothly and easily and can be set up to 60 minutes. Sturdy construction keeps your timer running even when those little off-the-counter accidents occur. Can be set up to 60 minutes. Sturdy construction in fun vibrant colors. Easy read to numbers and knob turns smoothly. Kitchen timer designed especially for children.
Want to buy Curious Chef Orange Kitchen Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment