Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This timer does not work. It ticks and shuts off when the time is done. But it has NO BELL or method of alerting one that the time is up.
So as far as I am concerned, a timer without a bell is useless.
I am also disappointed. This is the first time that I have complained to Amazon that they didn't reply, so I guess I'm stuck for the cost.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Roscan Round Chrome 60 Minute Timer
Product Description:
Mechanical one hour timer with long ring bell alarm. Spring mechanism that tick-tick-ticks off up to 60 minutes then alerts you in a most traditional fashion. Magnetic back, makes it perfect to attach on any metal surfaces. Made of ABS plastic, chrome finish. 8cm (3.25-inch). Wipe with damp cloth for cleaning, not dishwasher safe. Do not immerse in water.
Want to buy Roscan Round Chrome 60 Minute Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment