RSVP Endurance Kitchen Timer Review

RSVP Endurance Kitchen Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just purchased this product at Bristol Farms.When I first tested it, the alarm went off two minutes before it was due to do so.Subsequently, I've tried two more times.These times the alarm never went off at all.

The product description reads that the alarm is long and loud.The only time I ever heard it, when it went off prematurely, it was short and not very loud.

This product is made in China.Perhaps we need to get back to making products here in the good old USA.

Now, the one I bought may must be a fluke and not representative of this product as a whole.But I would suggest trying it out before purchasing it, or having some sort of return arrangements in mind.Just in case!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: RSVP Endurance Kitchen Timer

Product Description:
The sleek and contemporary RSVP Endurance Kitchen Timer will let you know when the eggs are done! Or the brownies, roast, or casserole. Stainless steel construction has a brushed body and dial with a sloped face for easy viewing. Dimensions: 2-1/4" tall, 3" dia.

Buy Now

Want to buy RSVP Endurance Kitchen Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment