Sunbeam Programmable Digital Baking Timer Review

Sunbeam Programmable Digital Baking Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Compared to some of the reviews I have read on other timers, I like this one better. It has a fairly loud pulsating alarm that goes off until you stop it. It also counts backwards to let you know how long it was ringing if you didn't hear it go off. The stop button automatically resets the same amount of time. You have to press it twice and press the reset to stop it completely. The auto reset would be good if you are slow cooking something. I set it on my bar just across from my stove and can hear it from anywhere in my place. The pulsating sound is easier to hear than a constant alarm.

The clock is redundant since my coffer maker, microwave, convection oven all have clocks. I would like to buy something that doesn't have a clock in it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunbeam Programmable Digital Baking Timer

Product Description:
Sunbeam's Programmable Digital Baking Timer is convenient and easy to use.Digital display makes it easy to read and allows for precise timing.Times up to 12 hours and has magnetic back for accessibility.AAA battery included.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy Sunbeam Programmable Digital Baking Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment