Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this little timer. We've had it for years & it keeps going, even if it has been dropped.Becuase it has a magnet, it conveniently sits on the fridge so I can use it easily but yet it's out of the way. There is also the metal stand so I can place it anywhere to time events, exercise...When the stand is not needed, it is folded & out of sight. I often pocket this little, but easy to read timer and exercise out of doors. My pilot husband uses of one while flying for accurate timing when needed.
This is a great little unit with many uses.
Click Here to see more reviews about: West Bend Electronic Stopwatch/Timer
Product Description:
40005X -Counts up to and from 100 hours -Includes clip, stand, magnet and hanging hole -Easy-to-read large LCD display -Electronic alarm -AAA battery included West Bend is a dependable brand that has occupied kitchens since 1911. They are known for providing kitchen appliances that exceed expectations. This compact electronic timer/stopwatch is very easy to use. You will soon find a multitude of uses for it almost anywhere.
Want to buy West Bend Electronic Stopwatch/Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment