Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've decided to keep it, because it has three timers, it is very pretty, and I love the display of the dots around the outer ring to mark the seconds (much easier to read than the usual rapid numerical countdown of seconds).However, setting the timer is really not very convienient (note- I am tech-savvy, so this is not a problem on the user-end).You have to hold the timer button down for two seconds to be able to change the timer setting (similar to accessing the time-change function on a watch) at which point it emits a VERY loud beep, louder than the actual timer alarm.This seems odd to me, since you probably won't be next to it when the alarm goes off, but you have to be when you have your hands on it to set it.Anyhow, if at this point you accidentally hit the timer button again before setting the hours/minutes/seconds for the timer, you will enter count-up mode, and if the unit is counting up, it doesn't allow you to set the timer, or clear the settings.If this happens, you have to hit the timer button again to pause the count-up mode, at which point it will allow you to enter the timer change mode again (via the two-second timer button press with the loud beep).Personally, I think it would be nice if it would automatically clear the last timer setting when you enter the timer change mode- as it is, once you are in change mode you need to manually press and hold the hour and minute buttons down together to clear the last timer setting, then you can start fresh from zero.If this sounds confusing and/or frustrating, this may not be the timer you are looking for.Frankly, I'm not sure it was the timer I'm looking for either... but I think I'll make it work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polder TMR-540 Opus Digital Triple Timer with Clock, Stainless Steel and Black
Product Description:
Elegant triple timer features, three timers, three choices of alarm sounds - church bell, songbird and rooster, easy to read Large Lcd display, and a 30-hour count-up / count down capacity. Unit functions as a clock when not being used as a timer. Simple, stylish and functional - this will be a welcome addition to your home.
Want to buy Polder TMR-540 Opus Digital Triple Timer with Clock, Stainless Steel and Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment