Amco 60-Minute Timer, Nickel Review

Amco 60-Minute Timer, Nickel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I chuckledas I have read reviews for different timers.I am buying one of these for my daugher -- I already have one.Folks, for a manual timer to work you must first turn it all the way to 60 minutes, then back it up to your desired minutes.The FULL turn winds it so that when it gets to zero it will ring.Hope this is helpful

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amco 60-Minute Timer, Nickel

Product Description:
The 60 Minute Timer is a kitchen standard, available in great retro styling with a 5 second ring to get your attention.

Buy Now

Want to buy Amco 60-Minute Timer, Nickel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment