Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This clock is poorly made and VERY cheap. The shipping cost was more than the clock- my bad for not realizing this! The clock is made of lightweight plastic and the knob on the back easily broke off in my hand. The company did write me and say I could have asked for a refund and they would have given me one. They suggested I retract my feedback so as not to "trash" their company. They also said I had an eyesight problem because I thought the clock looked ivory or white in the picture and it is actually silver.
NOTE: Since this review, the comapny did give me a refund for purchase price and shipping cost. The company redeemed themselves, but the clock is in the trash.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Retro Style Analog Kitchen Clock with 60 Minute Rotary Timer
Product Description:
Every kitchen needs a clock and timer, and what better one than this, from concept:kitchen. Accurate quartz clock movement uses only (1) AA battery, and includes traditional style 60 minute analog timer. Comes in beautiful gift carton with full-color over-sleeve.
Want to buy Retro Style Analog Kitchen Clock with 60 Minute Rotary Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment