CDN Wireless Probe Thermometer And Timer Review

CDN Wireless Probe Thermometer And Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a terrible product. I had the same problem as the previous reviewer.Because the instructions are terrible, I didn't know if it was defective or the alarm was suppose to go off all the time.I exchanged it but the replacement had the same issues.In addition, the remote only has about a 20 foot range so if you want to work in your kitchen while your barbeque outside, the grill needs to be right under your window.Finally, and call me crazy for thinking this is important, the temperature reading was nowhere close to accurate.When the proble was connected to the base unit I got a reading 10 degrees different than when connected to the remote and 20 degrees different than my two analog thermomters.When it told me the roast was medium, it was as rare as could be.It is amazing companies can sell garbage like this.

I had a Polder (without remote) that worked great.However, when I had trouble finding a replacement probe, I bought this.I am going to ask for my money back and if anyone knows of a wireless that works, let me know.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CDN Wireless Probe Thermometer And Timer

Product Description:
Designed for versatility, CDN's new wireless probe thermometer and timer is perfect for oven or grill with a probe with high heat sensor cable and a lightweight base station. The WT1 offers pre-programmed and programmable meat/taste/and memory modes based on USDA safe cooking guide. Distinct audio/visual alerts sound when target temperature or set time is reached.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to buy CDN Wireless Probe Thermometer And Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment