Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this timer because it had three sand glasses with different time intervals (3, 4, and 5 minute) and as they were multicolored, it was also visually appealing.It is well constructed with the metal parts appearing to be stainless steel.Unfortunately, two of the glasses have a habit of clogging and if the sand stops flowing before all of it has gone through it's not very effective when cooking eggs.I'd like to return it but with the supplier located in Canada, is it worth the trouble?If I wasn't retired I'd probably have it on my desk at work to act as a conversation starter.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Danesco Egg Timer - Sand - 3/4/5 minutes
Product Description:
These traditional hourglass sand timers have a stainless steel base. Three timers provide three options for perfectly timing your soft cooked eggs or other foods; the green sand is a 3 minute timer, the pink - 4 minutes, and the yellow - 5 minutes.
Dimensions: 3½"H
Want to buy Danesco Egg Timer - Sand - 3/4/5 minutes at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment