West Bend Electronic Double Timer Review

West Bend Electronic Double Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This double timer is great. It does exactly what I want it to do-- no more, no less. It is easy to set and use and clear to read. I like it much better than the triple timers that I have previously had. Note:it does not have a clock and frankly I like that better too. The clock function was always the hardest to remember how to change.

Click Here to see more reviews about: West Bend Electronic Double Timer

Product Description:
Dual-channel electronic timer; left side programs minutes and seconds, right side programs hours and minutes.Count up or count down on both channels - each with its own distinctive alarm.Memory recalls previous time setting.Clip, stand and magnet for versatile use.One "AAA" battery included.

Buy Now

Want to buy West Bend Electronic Double Timer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment