All Clad Stainless Steel Kitchen Digital Timer and Clock T225 Review

All Clad Stainless Steel Kitchen Digital Timer and Clock T225
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I found this product I assumed my problems with digital timers were a thing of the past.I have always considered All-Clad products to be "la crema".When I received the timer I loved the "heft" of it; seemed extremely well made and the probe was not as flimsy as many I've tried.Everything was fine for the first two months of use.Then I used it to insert into a 1" thick piece of fish as the recipe called for no more than a 135 degree doneness.I was broiling this piece of fish, with the rack at the highest level.All was well until suddenly the timer totally crashed and indicated the temp was "off the charts".Knowing this wasn't possible, I removed it and let the probe cool down.I assumed it was too close to the heating element.Alas, 3 days hence and the timer is dead.I guess the probe couldn't take the heat.Though I had other issues with Polder digitals over the years, I had never had THIS problem.So back to the drawing board in trying to find a long-lived digital temp. probe.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Click Here to see more reviews about: All Clad Stainless Steel Kitchen Digital Timer and Clock T225

Product Description:
Easy-to-read display, this stainless-steel tool combines a 24-hour timer and a clock. In timer mode, the count-up display shows both the elapsed time and time of day. A warning ring sounds one minute before the alarm. 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" x 3" high.

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Want to buy All Clad Stainless Steel Kitchen Digital Timer and Clock T225 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment