Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered 2 of these as spares for the two digital thermometers I currently own.
All of these inexpensive thermometers - Polder, Taylor and Timex - utilize the same core circuitry and the probes are sourced from the same manufacturer.
One of my thermometers (Timex) is a thrift-shop rescue which had no probe.It works fine with the probe from my Taylor.
Time will tell how durable the probes will be but since I have gotten mine, they have been used in cooking a ham and chicken and seem to be in good working order.
Update 9/04 - No failures yet from my original probe - used to cook chicken, turkey, meatloaf, fish.
I think you need to be really careful and not kink the wires or immerse the probe in liquid past where it joins to the cable.I usually just wipe it off instead of washing it to keep it from getting soaked in water.Of course, YMMV.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polder 365 Replacement Probe for the Digital 3-in-1 Thermometer (601)
Product Description:
Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch.The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Throughout the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales, and a variety of other storage solutions.Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent standards labs. This is a replacement probe for the Polder Smart Fork (item 384) and the Polder Thermometer with Timer and Clock (item 601).
Want to buy Polder 365 Replacement Probe for the Digital 3-in-1 Thermometer (601) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment