Terraillon Cord On Timer, White Review

Terraillon Cord On Timer, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I do not recommend this timer.I figured the dimensions and weight in the description had to be wrong and took a chance on the timer.The actual dimensions are about 2.75" in diameter and about 1.75" think.This sounds small but I found out that it is actually quite large for something to wear around one's neck. And the weight...it is close to 4oz.It felt so heavy to me.I had to take it off and hang it on a door knob after just wearing it a few minutes.Plus, at that weight, it really swings around while you work (I was making a bed). It is also difficult to turn it to set the time.(As with others like it, you have to turn it to 60min and then turn it back to the time you want.) And, the ringer!Makes me jump every time it goes off.It is a very jarring, obnoxious, and extremely loud sound. (Who wants/needs a loud sound when wearing a timer?) I was also hoping the back had a magnet, but it does not. (I thought if the description was wrong about the dimensions and weight, maybe it was also missing the fact of a magnet.) Only things I do like about the timer are its sleek look and that all the action is encased - nothing will interfere with the countdown. But, those attributes do not make up for what I feel are the negatives.I took a chance and it didn't work out.Live and learn.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Terraillon Cord On Timer, White

Product Description:
The cord on timer is a handy timer that can be set for 60 seconds up to 60 minutes.Comes with a cord so you can put it around your neck and take it with you anywhere in house.

Buy Now

Want to buy Terraillon Cord On Timer, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment