Terraillon Mini Timer, White Review

Terraillon Mini Timer, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I owned this timer many years ago, and it worked well for me for a long time until the numbers started fading from it. I decided to buy a new one since my oven timer is useless. When I recieved my new Terraillon timer, I was very disappointed. The ringer failed to ring, plus the ringer volume was so low when I forced time on it. I believe it is no longer made qaulity wise but instead qauntity stupid. I bought a digital timer when I was shopping at Target - works like a charm.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Terraillon Mini Timer, White

Product Description:
The mini timer is not only stylish but functional.Set the timer for 60 seconds on up to 60 minutes.

Buy Now

Want to buy Terraillon Mini Timer, White at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment